Pages are static one. It’s simple to create add pages to your WordPress blog. You can also create about and contact page using Pages option on your WordPress. The process is same like posting article on your blog. You can create many static pages. But there is no need to create many static pages. Make them limit. Only post most useful information in pages. If you want to add more information then use Posts.
How to create and add a page to your WordPress blog :
- Click on Pages on your WordPress dashboard
- Click on Add New button
- Now enter page title in the top box and page content in below box
- Click on Publish button to add this page to your blog
That’s it. Create About and contact page for your blog using this procedure. You can organize posts on your WordPress by changing order.
Using order option you can change pages order. To change page order –
- Click on Pages
- Open page by click on Edit
- Set Order value ( start value from “0” )
- Update post
That’s it based on these values pages will appear on your blog.