WordPress is a blogging platform where you can also create free blogs. WordPress also providing hosting service. WordPress is one of the most famous blogging platform like Bloggwe. In the previous post we learned how to create a free blog Blogger. Now we are going to learn how to create a free blog on WordPress. For beginners I strongly prefer Blogger to create a free blogs , because WordPress is difficult for newbies to customize WordPress blogs.
For professionals, WordPress is one of the best blogging platform, where you can create free blogs and also you can buy custom domain through WordPress. So through WordPress you can run free(.WordPress blogs ) and custom(.com) domains.
How to Create a Free Blog on WordPress.com:
It’s easy to create a free blog on WordPress. You can create a blog along with creating an account on WordPress. Other way is also there to create a blog on WordPress, but it is very simple to follow. You can create a free WordPress blog in just 2 minutes.
Steps to create a free blog on WordPress :
- Go to WordPress signup page
- Now enter your Email id, Username, Password and WordPress blog address.
- After filling signup form properly, Create Blog button will appear at the bottom of the page under free section, Click on Create Blog button
- Check your mail and click on verification link sent by WordPress.
- Now log in to WordPress with Username and Password.
After login into your WordPress account, you can see your created blog on your WordPress dashboard. Like this you can create your first blog on WordPress. You can also create another free blog on your WordPress account.
How to create another free blog on your WordPress account :
- Log in to your WordPress account
- Click on My Sites
- Click on SWITCH SITE
- Click on + ADD NEW WORDPRESS
- New window will open , now enter your blog address on Site Address box and click on Create Your Site and Continue button
- New window will open, Now click on No thanks button
- Choose template if you want and click on Next Step.
- Click on Select Free
That’s it, another new blog is created on your WordPress account. You can use this same process to create another free blog on your same WordPress account. After creating a blog on your WordPress account next you have to customize your WordPress blog. In the next post I will show you how to customize your WordPress blog.